Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Training Day #2

It's a new year and already not starting so great. I have a terrible cold and borderline strep throat. I'm rarely sick and now I have seen my doctor twice in the past 30 or so days. I have medicine and I'm getting rest so hopefully I will be back to "normal" soon!

Yesterday, Monday, Jan. 4th was my first day of training. I was suppose to bike 20 miles and swim 1000 yards. That did not happen but on Sunday I did ride almost 24 miles so I feel I can at least count that. Today I'm suppose to swim 1000 yards and run 4 miles. My husband and i are both off work today and have some running around to do which consist of meeting some friends for a movie and lunch. Then we are heading to The Bike Factory so they can put my aerobars on my bike. I hope to at least get the run in today.

I woke up this morning at 5:00 am and I should be able to run this morning or later this afternoon. I don't want to get too far behind on my training because a half iron man is no joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment